Many people experiencing hair loss are interested in how to naturally grow their hair back. Knowing what to use for hair growth can be tricky because every person is different, and some natural remedies for hair regrowth may work for one person but not for another.
Some ideas for how to grow hair naturally focus on the need to stimulate hair follicles, while many other natural remedies for hair growth involve applying something to your scalp to deliver helpful vitamins and nutrients. Give more than one of the following ideas a try to see which of these natural remedies for hair growth work best to help with growing your hair naturally.
1. Massage your scalp with essential oils, several of which are natural remedies for hair regrowth. Try this recipe: One tablespoon of almond oil, three to four drops of rosemary essential oil and peppermint essential oil. Mix them together and rub it into your scalp to stimulate hair growth.
For a different kind of hair stimulator, you can also try to rub your scalp every morning with a mix of three ounces of cayenne pepper and 1/5 of vodka. Just rub a small amount of mixture into your scalp once every morning to help stimulate your hair follicles and increase blood circulation.
2. Take a vitamin B supplement. The B vitamin biotin is especially important for hair growth and is one of the natural ingredients for hair growth in many natural hair health supplements.
3. Brush your hair every morning with a naturally bristled brush, for example with boar bristles, since brushing can stimulate your hair follicles.
4. Use castor oil, which is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E that facilitate healthy hair growth. It is very thick and sticky so you can help increase its efficacy by mixing one ounce of castor oil with four drops of rosemary essential oil and massaging it into your scalp. Rinse out after 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Eggs are a great source of protein, which your hair needs. Whisk two egg yolks together with two tablespoons of olive oil. Apply it to your scalp and massage it in, then leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water and then shampoo.
6. Use lemon juice. When applied to the scalp, lemon juice stimulates circulation and prevents hair loss. You can mix it with oil and rub it into your scalp for half an hour before washing it out5. .