General Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise noted, the products and services on the Site are intended for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You agree to use the Site only for lawful, noncommercial purposes and in compliance with all international, federal, state and local laws. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, frame, link, rent, lease, loan, sell, license or in any way exploit the content of the Site.
You represent and warrant that you (a) are above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site, (c) do not have more than one (1) account at any given time for the Site; (d) you will only provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information if you register for an account and/or Orders (defined below). If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to the Site or Services (or any portion thereof) and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into the Terms and Conditions and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
Our Right to Use User Content
We cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it on the Site. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any user’s misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post on the Site.
Review of Submissions
We have no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they are connected to the Site or to supervise the User Content that has been provided by users. You acknowledge that we may or may not prescreen, monitor, review, edit or delete the User Content posted by you and other users on the Site. We and our designees retain the right to modify, move, refuse, block or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. We and our designees also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, users of the Site and the public. In any case, we are not responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising from any failure, non-failure, or delay in removing such User Content even when we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
User Code of Conduct
By posting User Content in or otherwise using any communications service or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Site from time to time, you agree that you are the sole responsible person and/or entity from which such User Content originated. Moreover, you agree not to access or use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Site.
We do not control the User Content posted on the Site and, as such, we make no representations or warranties regarding User Content or its truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, integrity or quality. We do not determine whether User Content violates the rights of others, and we have no control over whether User Content is of a nature that you or other users may find offensive. User Content includes the opinions, statements and other content of third parties, not us. You acknowledge and agree that the information and views expressed by you and other users in User Content appearing on the Site do not necessarily reflect our views or those of our content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and we do not support or endorse any User Content or any other content posted by you or any other user on or otherwise accessible through the Site. We do not assume, and expressly disclaim, any obligation or liability with respect to User Content and no confidential or fiduciary understanding or relationship is established by our receipt or acceptance of any such materials.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users of the Site.
You agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of the Site or the User Content or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk electronic mail or communications. You may not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or portions thereof (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; or (vi) harvest or scrape any content from the Site.
The availability of the products and services described on the Site, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on location and timing.
Since orders are being sent from the US, before your package can be released to you for delivery, you may have to pay customers charges and any import fees before your local postal service releases your package. Please be aware that we do not collect these charges and that it is your responsibility to pay these fees to your local agency. For more information or an estimate, please contact your local customs office to determine what the charges would be for “Food Supplements for Personal Use” (HS Tariff Code: 2016.90) based on the value of your total purchase.
This Site may, from time to time, contain contests that offer prizes or that require you to submit material or information about yourself. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you may enter.
NUTRAFOL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Compliment Contest is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Employees of Nutraceutical Wellness, Inc (the “Sponsor”), the Sponsor’s respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor. Nutraceutical Wellness, Inc. 28 West 27th Street, 10th floor, New York, NY 10001
3. Agreement to Rules. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, all potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winner has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
4. Entry Period. This Sweepstakes begins on March 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM EST and ends on March 18 at 11:59 PM EST (“Entry Period”).
5. How to Enter. During the Entry Period,
- Follow @nutrafol on Instagram
- Take a photo of/with any of our ads around New York City and post it on your Instagram feed or Instagram story (they can be found at MTA Broadway-Lafayette Street Station, inside certain MTA subway cars and on this billboard at 52 Bleecker Street NY, NY 10012)
- If you don’t live in NYC, you can repost one of the photos we posted!
- Tag @nutrafol & two friends in the post and compliment them
- Use the hashtag #NutrafolTakesNYC
- There will be 1 grand prize winner and 2 runner ups
7. Limitations on Entries. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic or other automated entry devices is strictly prohibited.
8. Sweepstakes Prize. One (1) Grand Prize and two (2) Runner Up prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize Winner will receive 6 months of a Nutrafol GrowthPlan, which includes one Nutrafol Core (Men’s, Women’s or Women’s Plus ) and two Nutrafol support products per month (ARV $594) and a 1 Year Membership to Chillhouse’s Club Chill: All Access in Manhattan, NY (ARV $1,380) which includes 15 ‘Chill Bills’ which the winner can use for any of Chillouse’s services including manicures, massages and drinks. Gratuity not included. The two (2) Runner Up winners will each receive a 6 month Nutrafol GrowthPlan (ARV $594 each). Prizes will be awarded within fourteen (14) days after the drawing and winners will be contacted for personal email and mailing address through Direct Message to the Instagram account provided in the registration, upon verification of eligibility. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
9. Drawing. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period and the drawing will take place on March 19, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST at Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. To be eligible, winners must consent to the aforementioned terms of the ‘6 month short’ program in a separate agreement. Nutrafol reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award the prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated any rule herein, attempted to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses or identities, used any automated system to participate, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using other fraudulent means. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person who is the Instagram account’s owner of record. If winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with Sweepstakes rules, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Prize will be “awarded” to winner within fourteen (14) days after winner has been notified and accepted the prize. If prize is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if potential winner cannot be contacted and verified within seven (7) days, then prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly drawn.
10. Odds. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes.
11. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE ANY SPONSOR-OWNED WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELATED SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. General Terms. By entering this Sweepstakes, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, CHILLHOUSE, LLC AND INSTAGRAM, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, voice and likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.
13. Promotion Results. The name of the winner will be made available exclusively on Sponsor’s Instagram feed within 5 days after the winner’s eligibility is verified and prize is awarded to winner. To receive the name of the winner, where permitted by law, or a printed copy of these Official Rules, please contact Sponsor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for promotion results must be received by March 30, 2019.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons, excluding User Content (collectively “Proprietary Material”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Proprietary Material is owned or controlled by Nutrafol or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Nutrafol.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions or without our express prior written permission, you may not, and agree that you will not, use, publish, reproduce, display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or decompile, disassemble, distribute, license, transfer, sell, copy, post, enter into a database, upload, transmit or modify the Proprietary Material or any portion thereof, for any purpose or by any means, method, or process now known or later developed. Modification of the materials appearing on the Site or use of such materials for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights.
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the above notification is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to our corporate headquarters, Nutraceutical Wellness, Inc.; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to our customer service at email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
After receiving a claim of infringement, we will process and investigate the claim and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to such material.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information in writing to the corporate headquarters of Nutraceutical Wellness, Inc.:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in New York, New York, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a proper counter-notice is received by us, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we will replace the removed content or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. Unless our designated agent first receives notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after our receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate your account for the Site and any or all affiliate websites if you are a repeat infringer. If you believe that a user is a repeat infringer, please contact us and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the user is a repeat infringer
Third Party Websites and Links
You may be able to link to third party Websites, services or resources on the Internet from the Site, and third party Websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site (collectively, “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, services or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, and our inclusion of links to the Linked Sites on the Sites does not imply that we endorse or approve of any materials contained on, or accessible through, the Linked Sites. In no event shall we be liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
Third Party Merchants
The Site may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by us. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services, and are not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality of availability of such products or services. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your transactions.
Advertisements, Sponsorships, Co-Promotions and Other Partnerships
We may display advertisements for the goods and services of a third party on the Site, including in connection with co-promotions, sponsorships and other similar partnership arrangements. We do not endorse or represent and are not responsible for the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of any such advertised goods or services.
Use Of Software or eBooks
We may make software or eBooks available for you to download or use. Such software or eBooks will be subject to the terms of the license agreement that accompanies it. If there is no license agreement presented to you with the software or eBook, then the following license, in addition to the other terms of these Terms and Conditions govern your use of such software or eBook. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to install the software or download an eBook on any single computer. The software and/or eBook is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties and is owned by us or our suppliers. You may not: (i) copy, sell, redistribute, rent, lease or otherwise transfer the software or eBook or any of the limited rights you receive hereunder; (ii) incorporate it or any portion of it into another product; (iii) reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or disassemble the software or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the software or any portion of the software, including without limitation any application or widget (except where expressly permitted by law); (iv) export, re-export, transfer and/or release the software, related technology, or any product thereof, for any proscribed end-use, or to any proscribed country, entity or person (wherever located), without proper authorization from the U.S. and/or foreign government; (v) modify, translate, adapt, or create derivative works from the software or eBook or any portion of the software or eBook in any way or remove proprietary notices in the software or eBook. You agree to abide by all laws and regulations in effect regarding your use of the software or eBook. You may not authorize or assist any third party to do any of the things prohibited in this paragraph.
We may automatically check your version of the software and update it to improve its performance and capabilities. If you shut down the software during an automatic update or otherwise interfere with the installation of the update, the software may be damaged and/or cease to operate.
VISITORS TO THE SITE AGREE THAT THEIR USE OF, AND RELIANCE ON ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH, THE SITE IS AT THEIR OWN SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE (INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS AND THE LIKE, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS TO ANY LINKED SITES AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF SUCH SITES. IN SOME INSTANCES, CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE MAY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS AND JUDGMENTS OF PROVIDERS OR USERS, SUCH AS USER CONTENT. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DO NOT ENDORSE NOR SHALL WE OR THEY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE SITE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN OUR AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEES ACTING IN SUCH CAPACITY.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF: (1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE: (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU (AND NOT WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF ANY PERSON SUBSCRIBING OR USING THE SITE. THEREFORE, WE DECLINE ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WASTED EXPENDITURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES, OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE; OR (ii) ANY CLAIM (INCLUDING FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM) ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF, THE SITE OR THE LINKED SITES, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR LINKED SITES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ARE AWARE OR SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (THEREBY MINIMIZING OUR LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS).
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR FOR DISPUTES AGAINST US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE DEEMED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT YOUR LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ANY INDEMNITY GIVEN BY YOU UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Site, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Site) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you and your activities in connection with the Site. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site.
Governing Law; General Information
We control and operate the Site from our offices in the State of New York, United States of America. While we invite visitors from all parts of the world to visit the Site, visitors acknowledge that the Site, and all activities available on and through the Site, are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of New York. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
A printed version of the Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site and any User Content, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to those matters. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and Conditions, and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, all notices under these Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
Please feel free to contact us via one of the methods described on our Contact Us page. You agree that we may send notices to you regarding your use of the Site by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the Site or by written communication delivered either by overnight courier or U.S, mail to your email or mailing address as appearing in our records from time to time.
Referral Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
Effective December 19, 2019
Limits on Use of Referral and Reward Codes
Referral Codes shared by Referrers cannot be combined by Referred Customers and a Referral Code can only be used for an individual’s first subscription purchase from Nutrafol’s online store. Referral Codes and Reward Credits can only be redeemed for Nutrafol product orders placed at Nutrafol’s online store, https://www.nutrafol.com. Referral Codes and Reward Credits are promotional in nature and cannot in any circumstances be redeemed or exchanged for gift cards, cash or any cash equivalent. Reward Credits are not transferable and once issued to an account, they cannot be redeemed through any other account. Referral Codes may be deactivated at any time and are not transferable (except in accordance with these Terms). If your account is closed for any reason, all associated Reward Credits will be canceled immediately. Reward Credits will not be issued for Qualifying Subscription Purchases canceled by Referred Customers within 7 days of the applicable purchase transaction or before the first product order has shipped. Reward Credits and Referral Codes are exhausted by their first use. Reward Credits and Referral Codes will not be replaced or reinstated if applied in a transaction that is later canceled for any reason or in the event of a return. Available Reward Credits will be automatically applied each time a Referrer makes a qualifying purchase through the Nutrafol online store until they expire. Reward Credits and Referral Codes have no value outside of this Program.
Eligibility to participate in the Program is limited to individuals only. Nutrafol’s Program cannot be used by businesses or for affiliate lead generation or similar purposes, as determined in Nutrafol’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people!) The use of multiple accounts, email addresses, online identities or aliases to circumvent the eligibility requirements and/or other limitations of these Terms is prohibited and may result in exclusion from the Program and the cancellation of all related rewards.
No Spam or Posting on Coupon Sites
You should only share your personalized referral link with your personal connections and you may not post or promote your referral link on Nutrafol’s social media pages or on coupon sites or other websites created to take advantage of referral traffic generated from individuals searching for coupons or other discount codes, as determined by Nutrafol in its sole discretion. You must also comply with all laws governing the transmission of email or other electronic communications. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is prohibited. You agree not to create or use any script, program, bots, automatic dialers, or other automated systems outside of the tools provided through the Program to facilitate the mass distribution of your personalized referral link, Referral Code or related communications or to post them simultaneously to multiple websites. Any distribution of your personalized referral link or Referral Code beyond your warm network of friends and personal acquaintances or that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited. Nutrafol reserves the right to deactivate any referral links or Referral Codes distributed or shared through unauthorized channels and to revoke all related Reward Credits. When sharing your personalized link, you agree that you will always tell your Referred Customers that you will receive a reward from Nutrafol if they make their first Qualifying Subscription Purchase using your link.
Right to Close Accounts
Right to Cancel Program and Change Terms
This Referral Program and these Terms are subject to modification or termination at any time with or without notice in our sole discretion. If we terminate the Program, all unused Referral Codes and Reward Credits will be revoked and forfeited at that time. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without the written consent of Nutrafol. Any assignment or transfer in violation of the foregoing is void.